Use our taxi fare calculator to instantly get the estimated cost of your next taxi ride in your city. To get started you just have to enter your pickup and drop-off address. On the next page you will see how much your taxi fare can possibly be. For more information, please refer to our FAQ or contact us.
Your Taxi Fare = Base Fare aka Booking Fee + (Cost per minute * time in ride) + (Cost per mile(or km) * ride distance)
- ECONOMY Class. Economy cars are typically compact sedans like the Daewoo Nexia and similar.
- STANDARD Class. Standard cars - regular sedans like the Toyota Prius, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord.
- COMFORT Class. Comfort class service usually seats up to 4 riders in cars of premium brands. Audi A6 and similar.
- MINIVAN Class. Seats 6 passengers. Cars are SUVs and minivans. Usually costs between Comfort and Business.
- BUSINESS Class. Typically luxury sedan or luxury SUV. Mersedes E-class and similar.